Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide Care for your Family
Home Health Aides will provide you or your family member with Assistance with Daily Living Activities. Working with a registered nurse, they will be responsible for your overall health supervision as well as providing companionship through the day.
Inclusive Services and Procedures
- Running Light Errands
- Shower Assistance
- Assistance with Toileting
- Monitors and Records Vital Signs
- Assisting the Client during Meals
- Overseeing Safety for the Client at Home
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Light Housekeeping Tasks
- Reminders for Medication Intake
- Companionship at Home
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Organize Appointments for the Client
- Nail Care and Skin Care
- Transportation to Family Gatherings
- Grocery Shopping
From time to time, family caregivers will need to take a break from caring for an ailing loved one. Our Home health aides can provide them with respite and will take over their duties, watching over the client at home while family members are running errands or taking a breather.
We personalize the level of care we provide to all clients and household situations. Please call us at 718-837-1010 for further inquiries.